Friday, July 17, 2009

Time to get back to normal life

I've been busy playing MMO since 2 months ago.
A gamers will understand how I felt especially MMO players. When started MMO, the ultimate goal will be chionging level, in order to become a stronger ones.

Today, 17 July 2009, I've made a decision to stop the MMO game. (level 92, best level in my life so far for MMO)

It's quite tiring to play game everyday, from morning til night, after wake up, before go to bed. I guess I had enough of that lifestyle.

Freedom, I've gained. Released from the chain MMO leveling life!!!

It has been quite some time since my last time touching my wacom tablet...
Since I've nothing else to do, I finally picked up the wacom and started to play with the stylus (the pen thingy to draw on wacom tablet, for those who don't know) and the sketch below is the outcome...

The purpose of this sketch is to study lighting and rendering... After such a long time of break from drawing, I guess this is quite horrible...


This is kinda freaky i think, suppose to be cute... The original picture was a baby (my youngest nephew).

2 comments:

  1. o_O what game was that?

    我真的佩服你。。The highest I could go is Level 60 before I give up completely.

    For the rendering...

    Not bad... got improve from your previous artworks. You might want to show more lighting coz right now it looks quite dark. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a chinese MMO... 万王之王3 King of the kings 3

    ReplyDelete