Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nephew's birthday

I went back to Muar last week on saturday. It was 2 weeks after my last trip back to Muar.

It was my nephew birthday, on Sunday 26th July. This is main reason why I've decided to go back Muar. My eldest sistor told me that her hushband, my bro-in-law has made some cakes and asked me whether I am going back. She knows that I like to eat, especially desserts.

Well... Why not? since I've nothing better to do in Singapore... = . =

My sis bought home 2 pizzas from Pizza Hut and a few packages of fried chicken from a shop near her house called AFC. It reminded us the famous KFC. lol...


The view of the cake from top.

My nephew, with a fake smile... -.-

The cakes that my bro-in-law made for his son was a cheescake, with colourful decorations on top of it. Well... for kids...

Other than that, my sis also brought me Kaya Cake that my bro-in-law made. My sis saved a slice for me (I didn't take a photo of it tho).

No comments:

Post a Comment