Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Interview, first success...

Yesterday, a friend of mine from Malaysia informed me tat a company is looking for draughtsman (sort of like drafter). The company advertised in Malaysia's newspaper.

After a few minutes of consideration, I decided to call them. The outcome of the call, they want me to go for an interview on the next day, which is today.

Woke up at 8am to prepare myself. The interview was at 9.30am. The company location is really close to my house, take bus only need 5 stops, about 15 minutes. I left my house at 8.50am.

Even though I alighted at the wrong stop, but I still managed to reach the company before 9.30am. Luckily I went out earlier.

Filled in the form and waited for 5 minutes or so, the director (not too sure what's her position) talked to me and asked for my documents like IC, passport, diploma cert etc.

And then, HANDS ON TEST!!!!

It was not that hard. Create certain things and align according to a plan with correct dimension/proportion in Adobe Illustrator. Even though I am not very used to using Illustrator compare with Photoshop, at least I have the basic knowledge. So, not a problem for me.

After that, the director started to talk to me about the company, about work permit issue etc. In the end, she said that I can start working on next monday.

LOL!!!

After few months of unemployed life, it finally comes to an end!! No more slacking life, time to get back to busy life!!

Wohooo!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!Finally found a job..unless u won't spend ur time doing nothing..No direction!Wasting life! Hehe..The wait has ended after a few months. It will be a new chapther in ur life. Gambateh..All the best 2 u

    p/s: Don forget to belanja me when u get ur 1st salary! LOL~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brand new life... Will it be happy or the other way? Hope it will be happy life.

    p/s: Belanja when gt the chance... no chance then too bad loh... Wakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don worry lar, sure got chance de!
    i go spore find u belanja me lo! Wakaka...
    Hope u'll like ur new job

    ReplyDelete