Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My first post 开张大吉

Irashaimase~~
Welcome~~
欢迎光临~~
Selamat datang~~
to everyone who purposely/accidentally/intentionally/unintentionally visit this page...
I am not here to show off my talent in language. XP

Here I am, again, starting new blog.

What to write for this blog?
Hmmmm....
I'll just write whatever I feel, I think, I like, I want...
Who cares!! lol...
Because this is my blog, my space.

So... How's my life right now?
My life? Life? Do I have "life"?

My daily routine: Wake up, eat, shit, shower, online, eat, continue online, shower again, online, back to sleep...
If that is called life, then I do have one here.
Now I am kinda like floating on the vast sea, looking for an island. An island called "Future"

I feel like learning new things now to fill in my empty life.
I miss school life.

I am regreted that I didn't attend CCA during poly life.
I wonder will I really go in uni next year.
If I manage to get in, I guess I'll join CCA.

But now, i need money!!!
I need a job!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what kind of life r u leading? Damn dull!
    You do have life and I believe you'll make it a better one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, that's my life now
    almost the same as u loh!!
    goyang kaki...

    ReplyDelete